Fake Baby

by Amy McDaid | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Sfogs of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 8/20/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Sfogs from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, August 20, 2020
This is not the sort of book I would normally read.
I found this book and the author thanks to the NZ Made Product page on FB.
Which started up during the Level 4 lockdown in New Zealand.

I liked this book, I was compelled to keep reading, it's interesting because you just have no idea what will happen next for the characters.
Not the kind of book I'll read often, but I'll share it on to other people to read.

Journal Entry 2 by Sfogs at Rolleston, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, August 21, 2020

Released 6 mos ago (8/21/2020 UTC) at Rolleston, Canterbury New Zealand

Off to Wellington, Enjoy!
When you have read this book, tigergirlnz in Napier would love to read it as well.

Journal Entry 3 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Monday, August 31, 2020
Thanks for sending this my way - looks very interesting. I’ll be able to count it as New Zealand for the 666 challenge (read 6 books based in 6 different countries; for each of the 6 main continents).

Journal Entry 4 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, January 05, 2021
Three people in Auckland struggle with life and relationships. An interesting look at varying levels of mental health in the community.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, February 18, 2021

Released 1 wk ago (2/18/2021 UTC) at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Included in a parcel, as I understand you are interested in reading this. Shortly after finishing this copy, I saw the book on the New New Zealand Authors bookshelf at my local library.

Journal Entry 6 by wingtigergirlnzwing at Napier, Hawkes Bay-Poverty Bay New Zealand on Monday, February 22, 2021
Oh wow, thank you! I can't remember why I was wanting to read this, but the blurb sounds interesting! Thanks for the sweets and BC labels too - I'm going to need a lot of those for my big book release on International Book Crossing day so these all help!