The Great Brain at the Academy

by John D. Fitzgerald | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 042529000X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/19/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 19, 2020
This is one of 22 books that were donated in August, 2020, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by generous two-doors-down Twinbrook neighbors. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

The 2021 February Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The title of this book contains the word BRAIN.

------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, March 19, 2021
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook
(#7720) to release elsewhere.

Released 2 wks ago (3/22/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library #69571 at Twinbrook Recreation Center in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

The 2021 Oh the Places You'll Go Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The title of this book contains the word CADE> Cade is a census-designated place in St. Martin Parish, Louisiana, United States.

--------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!