The Cinderella Murder

by Mary Higgins Clark | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingInfiniteGrantwing of Euless, Texas USA on 11/21/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingInfiniteGrantwing from Euless, Texas USA on Saturday, November 21, 2020
An adventure to be had...

Journal Entry 2 by wingInfiniteGrantwing at Little Free Library # 90222 in Euless, Texas USA on Saturday, November 21, 2020

Released 6 mos ago (11/21/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library # 90222 in Euless, Texas USA

To the finder of this book:

Hello and congratulations!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book to let me know it's been found. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!).

Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did.

If you do choose to join Bookcrossing and make a journal entry, then you can watch the book as it travels -- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please feel free to indicate that I, InfiniteGrant, referred you when you set up your free online profile!

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single release!!

Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingInfiniteGrantwing at -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Texas USA on Sunday, April 04, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (4/5/2021 UTC) at -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Texas USA

Being sent to Clinton, IA to the newly open Cameron Oaks Little Free Library.

Journal Entry 4 by wingCameronOaksLFLwing at Clinton, Iowa USA on Friday, April 09, 2021
Caught by the Cameron Oaks LFL! Will be circulated among our community, and passed on to continue its adventure. :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingCameronOaksLFLwing at Eagle Point Park in Clinton, Iowa USA on Sunday, May 16, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (5/16/2021 UTC) at Eagle Point Park in Clinton, Iowa USA

Left in the Prairie Pastures dog park in Eagle Point Park, Clinton Iowa.

Thanks for finding this book! Won't you please make a journal entry and let its previous readers know how & where you found it? What do you think of it? What will you do with it when you're done?

This is now your book, and you may do as you please with it: keep it as long as you wish, share it with a friend, or leave it where someone else can find it!

Have you ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands? Join BookCrossing and you'll be able to follow them as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Happy reading!
The Cameron Oaks Little Free Library

Journal Entry 6 by ColleenNixie at Clinton, Iowa USA on Sunday, May 16, 2021
I found this book on a bench at the Prairie Pastures Dog Park, and I'm thrilled! I've always believed that books shouldn't be holed up on a dusty shelf - they aren't meant to be trophies on a wall. The concept of Catch and Release is wonderful!
I read many Mary Higgins Clark novels before the turn of the Century, and I think it's time to read another! Thank you!