In the Dark

by Loreth Anne White | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 1542003830 Global Overview for this book
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 8/8/2020
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, August 08, 2020
Book Description:

A secluded mountain lodge. The perfect getaway. So remote no one will ever find you.

The promise of a luxury vacation at a secluded wilderness spa has brought together eight lucky guests. But nothing is what they were led to believe. As a fierce storm barrels down and all contact with the outside is cut off, the guests fear that it’s not a getaway. It’s a trap.

Each one has a secret. Each one has something to hide. And now, as darkness closes in, they all have something to fear—including one another.

Alerted to the vanished party of strangers, homicide cop Mason Deniaud and search and rescue expert Callie Sutton must brave the brutal elements of the mountains to find them. But even Mason and Callie have no idea how precious time is. Because the clock is ticking, and one by one, the guests of Forest Shadow Lodge are being hunted. For them, surviving becomes part of a diabolical game.

My Review: This is a book I received for Christmas, I read it in April. I love a good creepy, suspense story. This one is wonderful. I haven't read anything by this author before, but if you are a fan of Ruth Ware or Riley Sager you must read this one.

I haven't decided what to do with this book, it's so wonderful that I hate to wild release it.