Blacklight Blue

by Peter May | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1782062106 Global Overview for this book
Registered by dolph1n of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 8/8/2020
Journal Entry 1 by dolph1n from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 08, 2020
Diagnosed with a terminal illness, Enzo Macleod is running out of time to crack the most confounding of unsolved French murders.
His daughter is nearly killed, Enzo is mugged - and then he is arrested. Someone is trying to destroy his character. Someone is framing him for murder.
Killers from the past will stop at nothing to halt Enzo, who must use all his forensic skills to solve the case - before they succeed.

Journal Entry 2 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 08, 2020
I think Peter May has become my favourite author and Enzo my favourite solver of crimes.
I love the family dramas weaved in with the crimes.
I did figure out the "who" part way through but that didn't spoil it.

Journal Entry 3 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 18, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/18/2021 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

I'm putting this in my Alliteration Bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 26, 2021
Taken out of the Alliteration Bookbox, as my TBR pile is massive it may take me a while to get to this.