Sea of Monsters, The

by Rick Riordan | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 8/7/2020
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, August 07, 2020
This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and with your help, they can even write home to say what they've been doing! (You may remain anonymous if you wish.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Taken from the Little Free Library on Maunalani Heights with thanks.

(Zoomable photo here.)

Other copies on my BookCrossing shelf: 8580636 15185914 15855290

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, August 07, 2020
Amusingly, the first several times I looked at this cover I didn't realize what that big spot was. Now I can't believe I ever missed seeing that giant eye.

I believe there are three people running across that bridge in front of it.

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Wal-Mart Keeaumoku in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, August 08, 2020

Released 9 mos ago (8/7/2020 UTC) at Wal-Mart Keeaumoku in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Friday, August 07, 2020: left on the second floor of the parking structure. (Zoomable photo here.)

Released for Secretariat's 2020 NJABBIC challenge (week 31: items in threes), my 20/20 Vision challenge, and msrubble's 2020 movie challenge.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for finding this book! Please consider making a journal entry to let its previous readers know how & where you found the book. What do you think of it? What will you do with it when you're done?

This is now your book, and you may do as you please with it: keep it as long as you wish, share it with a friend, or leave it where someone else can find it!

Have you ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands? Join BookCrossing and you'll be able to follow them as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!