Tomorrow, When the War Began

by John Marsden | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 044021985x Global Overview for this book
Registered by winglauraloo29wing of Edmonton, Alberta Canada on 8/1/2020
Journal Entry 1 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, August 1, 2020
Returning from a camping trip in the Australian bush, Ellie and her six friends are shocked to learn that their country has been invaded and that everyone in their home town has been taken prisoner.

Journal Entry 2 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 17, 2021
This book was okay. It was long in parts. I tend to like this type of story. There are follow up books, but I'm not interested enough to read them.

Journal Entry 3 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, September 3, 2021

Released 8 mos ago (9/4/2021 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending to the winner of the Man-made disasters & survival Sweepstakes. Congratulations!

Journal Entry 4 by CavyNomes at Wentworth Falls, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, September 26, 2021
Received this week as part of the man made disaster survival sweeps.

Journal Entry 5 by CavyNomes at Wentworth Falls, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, September 26, 2021
I read this book as a teenager and loved it.
I ended up reading all in the series; as I remember it, I liked the first few, but found the ending rushed and unsatisfying.

I'll hold into this for a little while, until I decide whether or not to reread it before passing it along.