Never Have I Ever

by Joshilyn Jackson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by debnance of Alvin, Texas USA on 7/31/2020
Journal Entry 1 by debnance from Alvin, Texas USA on Friday, July 31, 2020
It's just a game---Never Have I Ever...

But what if you had?

What if it was something so bad, so shameful, you'd do anything to keep it secret? What if your worst enemy knew---and was determined to expose you? How far would you go to protect yourself?

Amy is about to find out.

Journal Entry 2 by debnance at Alvin, Texas USA on Monday, August 10, 2020
VBB

Journal Entry 3 by debnance at Alvin, Texas USA on Sunday, September 6, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (9/6/2020 UTC) at Alvin, Texas USA

Off to a new reader!

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Thank you for sharing this book with me. It arrived yesterday, but I was away and didn't get home until late.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, October 7, 2020
I really enjoyed this psychological thriller! There were lots of twists and turns and some I never thought of.

Amy Way loves her life is a happily married woman, a mother, and a dive instructor in Pensacola, FL, Char is her best friend and they have a bond.

Life is good for Amy except for a secret she has kept buried. It is both her hidden shame and biggest regret. Although it happened more than 25 years ago, she still thinks about it almost every day.

One evening Roux, a stranger new to the neighborhood, shows up for Char's book club meeting. Roux manages to hijack the meeting, get everyone to drink too much and then, after most of the women leave, she convinces the remaining drinkers to play a version of ‘I Never” Amy is uneasy about this. Pretty soon it becomes clear that Roux is not what she seems.

Journal Entry 6 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, November 2, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (11/2/2020 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! Wishlist KTM RABCK to spoiledrotten for E-less release challenge 2020 -- e-less author

Journal Entry 7 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Sunday, November 8, 2020
What a great surprise! Thanks so much for the RABCK!

Journal Entry 8 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Sunday, January 3, 2021
On reserve for mrsjones for the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 9 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Monday, January 11, 2021
Amy Whey is living the good life, however, she has a secret from her teenage years that she would like kept hidden. One night at bookclub a new neighbor arrives, Roux, and she takes over they group, encouraging the women to drink and play a game where they all reveal their darkest secrets. Roux has a ulterior motive to get at those secrets and things begin to spiral out of control. How far will you go to get want you want and how far will you go to keep your secrets.
This was a very good novel, well written with lots of twists and turns.

Journal Entry 10 by spoiledrotten at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Monday, January 11, 2021

Released 10 mos ago (1/11/2021 UTC) at Hamilton, Ohio USA

Sending to Mrsjones for the wishlist tag game. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 11 by mrsjones at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Just arrived in the mail today. Can't wait to read it! Thanks!

Journal Entry 12 by mrsjones at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Tuesday, January 26, 2021
I was hooked almost immediately. I really enjoyed the "game" and all the different angles Amy and Roux deployed in their battle of wits. Their characters were complex enough to make me feel invested in them and what was going on. I wasn't really sure why Amy would never reveal her secret to her husband, but I let that go.
Overall, an enjoyable read.

Journal Entry 13 by mrsjones at Nada in Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/19/2021 UTC) at Nada in Cincinnati, Ohio USA

On the bench in front of the patio. Enjoy Pretty Woman if you found it on your way to see that. :)

Journal Entry 14 by Mlalb at Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Wednesday, October 20, 2021
I just found the book. I love to read and was just talking to a friend about what she suggest, then boom! Here's a book along the lines of the type I like reading! Starting it tonight! To be continued....