The Lost World

by Michael Crichton | Pets & Animals |
ISBN: 0679419462 Global Overview for this book
Registered by herebedragons of Cotati, California USA on 4/24/2004
Journal Entry 1 by herebedragons from Cotati, California USA on Saturday, April 24, 2004
Love this book (and Jurassic Park before it). These are also some of my favourite films of all time. Picked this one up at the library sale so I could release it. I've got a copy in my PC as well.

Excitement, adventure . . . and DINOSAURS!!!

Enjoy! :-)

Journal Entry 2 by herebedragons from Cotati, California USA on Saturday, April 24, 2004
Setting the status.

Journal Entry 3 by herebedragons at Post Office on Alcosta in San Ramon, California USA on Thursday, April 29, 2004
Released on Thursday, April 29, 2004 at Post Office on Alcosta in San Ramon, California USA.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, May 18, 2004
Be careful of sequels. Lots of writers dash off more books to take advantage of the popularity of the original. This particular sequel is o.k. It shows how polished Crichton can write. A good summer read but idea is getting stale. Move on Michael.

CAUGHT IN SAN RAMON CA USA

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, May 18, 2004
cont'd from journal entry 4
This is a great idea. This is the first book I've "caught". Planning to liberate my own books. Will release this particular book on my way to visit my sister at the Emeryville Amtrack station tomorrow.

CAUGHT IN SAN RAMON CA USA

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, May 30, 2004
Like the 5th journaler, this is my first wild book! I love the idea. I've been reading it on the Capitol Corridor train. Unlike the previous journaler, I enjoyed the book. I'll be looking for more wild books to catch and I'll be releasing books of my own. I'm going to release this book when I reach Sacramento today.

CAUGHT IN EMERYVILLE CA USA

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, June 02, 2004
I'm an avid book reader and have heard about book crossings before. Though this is the first wild book I've caught. What a wonderful introduction to the world of traveling books! I've read this book before so I'm passing it on to a friend.

CAUGHT IN SACRAMENTO CA USA