Paper Girls #1

by Brian K. Vaughan | Graphic Novels |
Registered by wingestelle1806wing of Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on 7/30/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingestelle1806wing from Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on Thursday, July 30, 2020
You have found a travelling book, enjoy it and release it!

Vous avez trouvé un livre voyageur, lisez-le et libérez-le !

Congrats!

Please let us know when you release it again...

Journal Entry 3 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Saturday, August 29, 2020
Uh-oh, it looks like I've won... 😳 I'm both happy for the surprise and sad to win, because I love surprising others!
Thank you ever so much for the book I've actually thought of buying online so many times! Guess what I'm gonna read right away?! Couldn't be a better Saturday!

Journal Entry 4 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Saturday, August 29, 2020
Oh what a gem! I loved reading scifi as a kid and this was like Stranger Things in pink on paper, taking me back to early teens! Loved that it had all-girl protagonists and how the different periods in time were mashed together. The cool-intended, futuristic teen-talk was a tad annoying...
Apparently I just have to purchase the next album(s) in line, I need to see how the story evolves! But another reading round for this one before that!

Journal Entry 5 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Monday, September 14, 2020
Oh I just LOVE the album. No matter how dumb and annoying that future talk is, the story is a great one, at least so far.
I'm such a sucker for details: the Depeche Mode poster on the wall, adult Erin Tieng's shoes...
Loving how everything apple is a sign of something sketchy (I'm a PC person)!
The book deserves more readers, and I know exactly where I can find at least one...and then I'm off to the local comic book store to buy next one in series!

Journal Entry 6 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (9/17/2020 UTC) at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

If there's still a post box in its place tomorrow morning (first storm of the season has arrived), the book will start its journey to a new reader! Safe travels!