The Flat Share

by Beth O'Leary | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingnefertariwing of Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 7/29/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingnefertariwing from Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 29, 2020
From the blurb:

"Tiffy and Leon share a flat
Tiffy and Leon share a bed
Tiffy and Leon have never met...

Tiffy Moore needs a cheap flat, and fast. Leon Twomey works nights and needs cash. Their friends think they're crazy, but it's the perfect solution: Leon occupies the one-bed flat while Tiffy's at work in the day, and she has the run of the place the rest of the time.

But with obsessive ex-boyfriends, demanding clients at work, wrongly imprisoned brothers and, of course, the fact that they still haven't met yet, they're about to discover that if you want the perfect home you need to throw the rulebook out the window..."

I enjoyed this light-hearted romance, and the relationship between the two quite difference lead characters. I thought it was well written. The only criticism I have is that I didn't think there was enough of a heart-wrench before the conclusion to make it properly satisfying - it was a bit too easy to resolve.

Journal Entry 2 by wingnefertariwing at Wishlist tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, October 15, 2020

Released 6 days ago (10/15/2020 UTC) at Wishlist tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

On its way to Tanamo as part of UK wishlist tag. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 17, 2020
Safely arrived in Hinckley. Thanks a lot.