Wayside School Gets a Little Stranger

by LOUIS SACHAR | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingshawing of San Diego, California USA on 7/24/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingshawing from San Diego, California USA on Friday, July 24, 2020
some kind soul left this in my LFL Ken east

Journal Entry 2 by wingshawing at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/5/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

3 a wk challenge

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, sha, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 3 by wingshawing at San Diego, California USA on Saturday, August 29, 2020

Released 2 wks ago (8/29/2020 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

severe water damage, sorry little book, it's to the dust bin for you