Paperback Crush

by Gabrielle Moss | Nonfiction |
Registered by wingReallyBookishwing of Furlong, Pennsylvania USA on 7/23/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingReallyBookishwing from Furlong, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, July 23, 2020
If you grew up in a certain place and time, this book will be a completely nostalgic trip down memory lane. I chomped through the Baby-Sitters Club series like nobody's business back in the day. And while I never got into Sweet Valley High, those were totally ubiquitous in my middle school. So this was a lot of fun! The book includes lots of pictures of book covers, sparking many "I remember that one!" moments.

One niggle I had was that the book had an introduction, but not a conclusion. As a result, it felt like the book just stopped. I think a few pages of concluding remarks at the end would have tied things together nicely.

Journal Entry 2 by wingReallyBookishwing at Central Books in Doylestown, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, August 13, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/13/2020 UTC) at Central Books in Doylestown, Pennsylvania USA

I'm placing this one in the donation bin. Hope it finds a reader who enjoys it!