Nine perfect strangers

by Liane Moriarty | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 9781405919463 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingBookgeowing of Pirkkala, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on 7/21/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookgeowing from Pirkkala, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Great find from the book exchange shelf in Kauppaneuvoksen kahvila, Joensuu.

A paperback by Penquin Books, 2019, 434 pages.

Synopsis:

"One luxury retreat in the middle of nowhere.

Ten days in which no one can leave.

Nine strangers seeking perfection.

And each discovering the perfect lie..."

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookgeowing at To Fulfill A Wish, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, July 25, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (7/25/2020 UTC) at To Fulfill A Wish, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Wishlist book for Koivula5 in our Nivala meet-up. It was nice to meet you again!

Australia challenge by toukokuu

Journal Entry 3 by Koivula5 at Nivala, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Sunday, July 26, 2020
Waffles and books - 😍
Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by Koivula5 at Nivala, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Wednesday, May 19, 2021
There are a few books that I regret reading 😄 ... One of them is KĂ€tketyt by Johanna Sinisalo (no more geocaching alone far in the woods). This was such a book, too ( maybe I just forget the plan for a rehabilitation course...)
Helmet: 10 (nimessÀ on numero)
Popsugar: 33 (discusses body positivity)
Matkalla... : Australia

Journal Entry 5 by Koivula5 at Nivala, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/18/2022 UTC) at Nivala, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland

Congratulations :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Friday, May 20, 2022
Well well well, guess which book I've had my eye on lately... Thank you gor the generous surprise!