The Royal Secret

by Lucinda Riley | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 1982115068 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingrureadingwing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 7/20/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingrureadingwing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, July 20, 2020
This is a fast paced plot which kept me interested to the finish.
...
This book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world. Read it, share it, and pass it on! Thanks!

Journal Entry 2 by wingrureadingwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, July 20, 2020

Released 9 mos ago (7/20/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Book selected to go into the 2020 Calgary Bookcrossing Book Box hosted by Crossing-Guard.

Journal Entry 3 by B-Lynn at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, July 21, 2020
From the book box

Journal Entry 4 by B-Lynn at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (1/18/2021 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

An interesting back story to this around the Royal Family and their intentions for this book. Is a great read and returning to the book box for the next reader.

Journal Entry 5 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Oooo - a page turner where you lose track of time. Lots of strands and interesting characters. Thanks rureading for the wonderful read.

Journal Entry 6 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, April 19, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (4/19/2021 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am down in the south this afternoon so I will do a snowy APRIL day Covid porch drop off to crossingguardma. Something to warm her up.

Journal Entry 7 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, April 19, 2021
Ooohhh a Lucinda Riley book! Thanks sing-song for dropping off and rureading for registering it. I loved her seven sisters series. I hope I enjoy this as much.

Journal Entry 8 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, May 06, 2021
Another great Lucinda Riley book! This time it is the UK royal family. Some interesting characters, plot. I had my suspicions about several twists and most were correct. I finished just in time for the last Seven sisters book release. I wonder how long my preordered book will take to arrive into my hands