Bound by My Scandalous Pregnancy / Redemption of the Untamed Italian

Newcastle UK Uncon 2020
by Mills & Boon | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingearthcaroleannewing of Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on 10/15/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingearthcaroleannewing from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 15, 2020
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, earthcaroleanne, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 15, 2020
Bound by My Scandalous Pregnancy
Two months ago I stood outside Neo's office, ready to beg forgiveness. Instead I found myself begging for more, as he set me ablaze with his touch. Now I must tell him I'm pregnant with the child he never expected!

Redemption of the Untamed Italian
Cesare is sure one sinful encounter with Jemima will be enough. It's not! Nothing less than claiming her for a red-hot fling will do. But to unravel Jemima's secrets the Italian must first prove himself worthy of her...

Journal Entry 3 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 15, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/16/2020 UTC) at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom

Sending on to someone I hope will appreciate it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsheepettewing at Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 21, 2020
The label inside says "Newcastle UK UNcon 2020"

Obvious this couldn't/didn't happen, this year, but as this is the other side of the country from me, I wouldn't have gone, so wouldn't have received this (and other lovely books), Of course I would have preferred not to receive it, if life could have been normal, but it's not so Thank you for the book, I will enjoy reading it.

(the above sounds a bit clumsy, I hope you understand what i mean)