Cinderella's Royal Seduction / Crowned At The Desert King's Command

Newcastle UK Uncon 2020
by Dani Collins | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingearthcaroleannewing of Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on 10/15/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingearthcaroleannewing from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 15, 2020
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, earthcaroleanne, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 15, 2020
Cinderella's Royal Seduction
Sopi gives herself one chance to feel like a princess in Rhys's arms. She knows it cannot go further - until the Prince stuns her with a convenient proposal! Does she dare to believe he wants her for more than desire?

Crowned At The Desert King's Command
The borders of Tariq's kingdom are closed - just like his iron-clad heart. But after rescuing lost archaeologist Charlotte from the desert he can't let her go. Instead, their mutual desire compels Tariq to crown Charlotte as his Queen!

Journal Entry 3 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 15, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/16/2020 UTC) at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom

Sending on to someone I hope will appreciate it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsheepettewing at Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 21, 2020

The label inside says "Newcastle UK UNcon 2020"

Obvious this couldn't/didn't happen, this year, but as this is the other side of the country from me, I wouldn't have gone, so wouldn't have received this (and other lovely books), Of course I would have preferred not to receive it, if life could have been normal, but it's not so Thank you for the book, I will enjoy reading it.

(the above sounds a bit clumsy, I hope you understand what i mean)