The Complete dog book 17th edition

by American Kennel Club | Pets & Animals | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 10/23/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, October 23, 2020
THE COMPLETE DOG BOOK - OFFICIAL PUBLICATION OF THE AMERICAN KENNEL CLUB This is the best selling dog book of all time, well on the way to its second million! America's official book on the pure-bred dog, published by the American Kennel Club since 1929, THE COMPLETE DOG BOOK is dedicated "to acquainting the public with the appearance and qualifications of each breed, and guiding owners in keeping their dogs healthy, happy and well behaved." Now, in this completely updated and expanded 17th edition, it reaches new highs of excellence and usefulness The entire book has been reset to improve readability and to make for easier reference. All breed histories and standards have been updated, the AKC's newest breeds have been included, the sections on care and training have been completely revised, and 30 new pictures (20 in color) have been added. More than ever, it's the No. 1 book for every dog owner's library.

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used book store.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at Oakwood Dog Park in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, October 23, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/23/2020 UTC) at Oakwood Dog Park in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left hanging on the front gate @ Oakwood Dog Park. #BookCrossing https://goo.gl/TdJ9Rb

Journal Entry 3 by Kenzie373 at -- Parks (state and national) --, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, October 27, 2020
I’m a new dog walker and am building my business. I’ve been meaning to get a book on dog breeds and then I found this! I’m super excited to start identifying and learning all of the different breeds!!