Dinosaur Dream

by Dennis Nolan | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/19/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, July 19, 2020
This is one of more than 190 children's books that were donated in January, 2020, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, USA. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/13/2020 UTC) at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to BookCrosser Mom-Oyster to give to a friend of hers to read to her friend's five-year-old grandson! I love that!

------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmom-oysterwing at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, August 13, 2020
Received this book for a friend to read to her grandson while we are at home because of the pandemic. Thanks Squeaky!