Extraordinary People

by Peter May | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingdolph1nwing of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 7/15/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingdolph1nwing from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 15, 2020

In the first book of the Enzo Files, ex forensic scientist Enzo Macleod makes a daring wager and attempts to solve the ten-year-old case of a vanished man.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 20, 2020
This is a Da Vinci Code type story. I found it quite intriguing. I liked the humorous bits with the metal detector and the mattress in the van. Overall a good read.

Journal Entry 3 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (5/11/2021 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Sending as a RABCK to Cassiopaeia.

Journal Entry 4 by Cassiopaeia at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, May 13, 2021
Thank so much Dolph1n really pleased to fill the gap in my Peter May reading.

Journal Entry 5 by Cassiopaeia at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, June 03, 2021
I thoroughly enjoyed this Enzo Macleod murder mystery. I love the various settings in France and the strange Scott putting the world to rights with little cooperation from the local justice system.