The Honeymoon

by Tina Seskis | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingearthcaroleannewing of Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on 7/13/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingearthcaroleannewing from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, July 13, 2020
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, earthcaroleanne, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, July 13, 2020
For as long as she can remember, Jemma has been planning the perfect honeymoon. A fortnight's retreat to a five-star resort in the Maldives, complete with luxury villas, personal butlers and absolute privacy. It should be paradise. but it's turned into a nightmare. Because the man Jemma married a week ago has just disappeared from the island without a trace. And now her perfect new life is vanishing just as quickly before her eyes. After everything they've been through together, how can this be happening? Is there anyone on the island who Jemma can trust? And above all - where has her husband gone?

Released 4 wks ago (7/14/2020 UTC) at Wild released around Falkirk in Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom

Life is a little unusual at the moment because we are all in lockdown due to coronavirus. So I’m putting a box of books outside at the bottom of my drive for anyone walking past on their daily exercise.

This was left in my bookbox so I've registered it. It sounds like something I would enjoy, but because it was left, I will leave it there as was desired.
(And I don't need any more books.)