Come Together

by Josie Lloyd, Emlyn Rees | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAnneleiswing of Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on 7/12/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingAnneleiswing from Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Sunday, July 12, 2020
Meet Jack Jack Rossiter. I'm twenty-seven years old, single, and live with my best mate Matt. Matt and I started hanging out when we were eight. Life was simpler then. Our idea of fashion was polyester. I told him I wanted to be a spy and he asked me who I'd marry. I imagined falling in love with a girl so perfect I couldn't even guess her name. Things have changed since then. I did fall in love for a while but it didn't work out. And single is good, single is fun. Meet Amy Sometimes in my darker moments I've thought about applying to go on Blind Date. 'She's gorgeous, she's from London, come in Amy Crosbie!' (Wolf whistling and applause.) Actually it's a bit of a worry. I think it's my warped way of telling myself something's got to change. It's been six months since I last had sex. Six months! I mean, I've got my own flat, I've got A levels - so come on down Mr Right. At least it would get my mother off my back. Now find out what happens when they meet each other ...

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnneleiswing at Weggeeftafel Laakboulevard in Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Sunday, July 12, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (7/13/2020 UTC) at Weggeeftafel Laakboulevard in Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands

Hello dear finder of this book,
I hope you'll like the idea and practice of BookCrossing. I also hope you’ll make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free and spamfree!) If you do choose to join, you can choose to use me, Anneleis, as your referring member.
Feel free to take the time and read this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels. You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry.
Happy reading!