Shelter

by Harlan Coben | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingsakirmowing of Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on 7/10/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingsakirmowing from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Friday, July 10, 2020
When tragic events tear him away from his parents, 15-year-old Mickey Bolitar is sent to live with his estranged uncle...

Journal Entry 2 by wingsakirmowing at Somewhere on Neringa in Nida, Klaipėdos Lithuania on Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (7/15/2020 UTC) at Somewhere on Neringa in Nida, Klaipėdos Lithuania

Neringa statue

Congratulations, you found a travelling book! Enjoy and later leave it for other people to find. Feel also free to come back here to let us all know what you thought of the book and where you left it :)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Journal Entry 3 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Saturday, July 18, 2020
When we left town, the book had moved to the nearest park bench and lost its plastic bag. As it happens, the book I had planned to read next wasn't my cup of tea and I had nothing else to read, so I just took this one back!

Released 2 wks ago (7/19/2020 UTC) at Turku Airport / Turun lentoasema in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

Have a good flight!

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...