The Printed Letter Bookshop

by Katherine Reay | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0785222006 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingrureadingwing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 7/9/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingrureadingwing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, July 09, 2020
A quick read with an interesting story of the people involved with a town's bookshop.
...
This book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world. Read it, share it, and pass it on! Thanks!

Journal Entry 2 by wingrureadingwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, July 13, 2020

Released 10 mos ago (7/13/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Book exchanged in a porch visit with sing-song.

Journal Entry 3 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, July 13, 2020
A COVID porch pickup and visit to pick up a couple of light reads and do a drop off!

Journal Entry 4 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, September 24, 2020
At first I didn't think I was going to like this book. Then the magic happened and I found myself reading rather than sewing or watching TV. The characters became more interesting and liked how the plot developed.

Journal Entry 5 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, November 27, 2020

Released 5 mos ago (11/27/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Passing off to Crossingguardma when she came to pick up groceries AND drop off some Christmas books for me so I will return the favor.

Journal Entry 6 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 28, 2020
Did a book swap with singsong as due to COVID our monthly meetings are on hiatus

Journal Entry 7 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 20, 2021
I really enjoyed this book...all about a bookstore, books, real women. Lots of lessons learned. Thanks Rureading for the great read.

Journal Entry 8 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, April 16, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (4/16/2021 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Releasing to book box 2

Journal Entry 9 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, April 20, 2021
This one looks interesting, pulling out of Book Box 2 and adding it to my TBR shelf.