I Owe You One

by Sophie Kinsella | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingrureadingwing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 7/9/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingrureadingwing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, July 09, 2020
A quick summer read with all the complications of family politics and romances with handsome men.
...
This book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world. Read it, share it, and pass it on! Thanks!

Journal Entry 2 by wingrureadingwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, July 13, 2020

Released 11 mos ago (7/13/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Book exchanged in a porch visit with sing-song.

Journal Entry 3 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, July 13, 2020
A COVID porch pickup and visit to pick up a couple of light reads and do a drop off!

Journal Entry 4 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, November 05, 2020
This was a fun read - a good one to pick up after a heavy duty themed book. the character were interesting and the twists in the story interesting.

Journal Entry 5 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, November 27, 2020

Released 6 mos ago (11/27/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Passing off to Crossingguardma when she came to pick up groceries AND drop off some Christmas books for me so I will return the favor.

Journal Entry 6 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 28, 2020
Did a book swap with singsong as due to COVID our monthly meetings are on hiatus

Journal Entry 7 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, February 09, 2021
I started out really frustrated with this book and thought enough! But then it settled down, the characters began to grab a brain and then I really enjoyed it!

Journal Entry 8 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, February 19, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (2/19/2021 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Returning to RU reading via a porch drop off. Thanks for another good read.

Journal Entry 9 by wingrureadingwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 20, 2021
Returned to me