The Great Rocket Robbery: World Book Day 2019

by Frank Cottrell-Boyce | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 152901266X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingearthcaroleannewing of Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on 7/8/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingearthcaroleannewing from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 08, 2020
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, earthcaroleanne, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 08, 2020
Before there was a man on the moon... there was a mutt on the moon!

Laika and her fellow street dogs are being trained up for the greatest adventure in history - a trip to the moon! But Laika can't wait to see the stars - so she hatches a plan with her friends to get her there all on her own. Join Laika and friends in the Great Rocket Robbery.

Released 1 mo ago (7/10/2020 UTC) at Wild released around Falkirk in Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom

Life is a little unusual at the moment because we are all in lockdown due to coronavirus. So I’m putting a box of books outside at the bottom of my drive for anyone walking past on their daily exercise.