Comet in Moominland

by Tove Jansson | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPaulanniwing of Riihimäki, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on 7/21/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingPaulanniwing from Riihimäki, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Tuesday, July 21, 2020
"A comet is speeding towards the Earth and nobody knows what to do! Will it destroy everything and everyone? Moomintroll decides to find out, so, with Sniff, he sets out on an expedition that promises to be packed with adventure and excitement!"
(from back cover)

*** *** *** *** ***
I love Tove Jansson's books about Moomin trolls - as well as her other books. Ages ago, when I was living abroad, a friend used to mail me Moomin stories in English as birthday and Christmas gifts. Now I realise that I won't probably read them again in English, so it is time to send this old book to a new reader.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPaulanniwing at By Post, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Monday, August 03, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/4/2020 UTC) at By Post, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

The book is on its way to a fellow bookcrosser as a RABCK. Enjoy the Moomins' company!

Journal Entry 3 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Thursday, August 06, 2020
Thank you! I love Moomins, and love to try one in English.