They Both Die at the End

by Adam Silvera | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 7/6/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, July 06, 2020
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, September 21, 2020
This is the first book I have read by Adam Silvera.
This book focused on the idea of what would you do if you knew you were going to die. In this world there is a program called Death Cast that calls up people between midnight and 3 and lets them know that they are going to die that day. Rufus and Mateo both receive the call and need someone to spend their last day with. They use the Last Friend app and find one another.
I wanted this to end in a way different than it did..

Released 1 mo ago (9/21/2020 UTC) at ——- wild released somewhere in Cape Coral ——- in Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! For Sapphire Release Challenge 2020 -- Blue cover