Postcards from Puffin

by Puffin | Children's Books |
Registered by wingestelle1806wing of Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on 7/4/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingestelle1806wing from Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on Saturday, July 4, 2020
You have found a travelling card, enjoy it and release it!

Vous avez trouvé une carte voyageuse, admirez-la et libérez-la !

Journal Entry 2 by claudia_amorim at Donabate, Co. Dublin Ireland on Thursday, July 30, 2020
Thank you for this extra with the book for the non fiction sweeps!

Journal Entry 3 by winghobbitwing at Poughkeepsie, New York USA on Wednesday, December 2, 2020
Thanks for this cute postcard that came along with the Export an Animal sweeps.

Journal Entry 4 by winghobbitwing at Poughkeepsie, New York USA on Monday, February 1, 2021
And I'm now sending this postcard traveling as a little bonus with the Color in the Title / Author Bookbox #2.

Journal Entry 5 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Monday, February 22, 2021
I enjoyed this little postcard! I'm leaving it in the Color Bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by winghaahaahaa98wing at Watertown, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, March 20, 2021
What a clever idea! Lightweight, and nice as a tracker for bookcrossing bookboxes. Received as part of the Color in the Title/Author Bookbox #2. Thanks! Will likely include it in future bookboxes.

Released 3 mos ago (3/21/2021 UTC) at Hodgepodge Diminishing Bookbox #2 in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

To be released as part of the Hodgepodge Bookbox #2. Enjoy!

Released 2 mos ago (4/1/2021 UTC) at Winner or Decoy? in Sweepstake, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Travelling with a sweepstake prize, enjoy!

Please let us know when you release it again...

Journal Entry 9 by wingHarobed82wing at Les Sables-d'Olonne, Pays de la Loire France on Monday, April 12, 2021
Thank you for the cute card! :)

Journal Entry 10 by wingSpatialwing at Moneta, Virginia USA on Saturday, May 1, 2021
Arrived in Haahaahaa98’s Hodgepodge Bookbox.

A Coyote’s in the House is just checking in and will continue its journey in the same box. Thanks for sharing!

Released 1 mo ago (5/4/2021 UTC) at Sweepstake winner or decoy?, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada

Travelling with a sweeps prize, enjoy!

Please let us know when you release it again...

Journal Entry 12 by wingestelle1806wing at Rīga, Rīga Latvia on Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (5/4/2021 UTC) at Rīga, Rīga Latvia

Travelling with a sweepstake prize.

Please let us know when you release it again...

Released 1 mo ago (5/10/2021 UTC) at Winner or Decoy? in Sweepstake, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

The Family from One End Street travelling to the winner of the Family sweeps.

Please let us know when you release it again...

Journal Entry 14 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Monday, May 17, 2021
And the Family from One End Street is here, as I am the winner of the Wonderful Family Sweepstakes. Thank you for a lovely parcel!! :)

Journal Entry 15 by Alia_Rus at Rīga, Rīga Latvia on Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Received with a book of Non-fiction Sweepstakes.

Journal Entry 16 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Monday, May 31, 2021
These cards must share a BCID, because Coyote's in the House just arrived in haahaahaa98's Hodgepodge Bookbox. It's most definitely not in Europe.

I plan to send the card in the same bookbox when it travels. Thanks!

Journal Entry 17 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Wednesday, June 16, 2021
The postcard arrived with the HodgePodge Bookbox. I will definitely send it along when it goes! It's awfully cute!