What They Saw At The Hour of Death

by Karlis Osis & Erlendur Haraldsson | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Lytteltonwitch of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 4/24/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Lytteltonwitch from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, April 24, 2004
is there life after death,looks like a very interesting read

Journal Entry 2 by Lytteltonwitch at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, July 6, 2009

Released 14 yrs ago (7/6/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

This book was on my reading pile but I am unable to get it read before leaving the country and it is therefore being given to another bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, July 9, 2009
Lytteltonwitch told me she was bringing round a few books... I think she meant to say a few boxes of books!

^ ^
=+=
v

Released 12 yrs ago (2/8/2012 UTC) at University of Canterbury, Ilam Fields in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On a bench.

One of 20 books to be released today to celebrate my 9th Bookcrossing Birthday.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.