Diana

by Andrew Morton | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Ninas_BookNook of Yorktown, Virginia USA on 6/30/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Ninas_BookNook from Yorktown, Virginia USA on Tuesday, June 30, 2020
In a shocking, headline-making story (coming as an NBC TV movie), Andrew Morton goes beyond speculation to present the facts about Princess Diana and her royal marriage--written with the full cooperation and support of Diana's family and friends, who speak freely in a sizzling, insider's tell-all. "Startlingly candid".--People. Includes never-before-seen photographs.

Journal Entry 2 by Ninas_BookNook at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (6/30/2020 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

This book was donated to Nina's Book Nook Little Free Library by a user of the library. It's been around for a while, so I decided to add it to the Biographies/Memoirs Book Box.

Journal Entry 3 by elizardbreath at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Monday, July 13, 2020
This came home in my bookbox today. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by elizardbreath at Avalon Lake Little Free Library in Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/10/2020 UTC) at Avalon Lake Little Free Library in Bella Vista, Arkansas USA

The Little Free Library at Avalon Lake is really hopping this summer! I'll be leaving this there later this week along with a bunch more books. Every time I go visit it, it's almost empty!

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)