Deception

by Jonathan Kellerman | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBadgerjimwing of Augusta, Maine USA on 6/30/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingBadgerjimwing from Augusta, Maine USA on Tuesday, June 30, 2020
An Alex Delaware novel set in Los Angeles.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBadgerjimwing at Little Free Library, 44 Westwood Road in Augusta, Maine USA on Thursday, July 02, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (7/2/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library, 44 Westwood Road in Augusta, Maine USA

I hope that you enjoy the book--and thanks for coming to Bookcrossing.com! When you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you'd write a journal entry to say where this book has gone next.
You don't have to join Bookcrossing to journal this book, but I encourage you to do so--and it's free! If you do join, you can list me, or any other member who journaled the book, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBadgerjimwing at Scarborough, Maine USA on Sunday, August 02, 2020

Released 5 days ago (8/2/2020 UTC) at Scarborough, Maine USA

Journal Entry 4 by wingsolittletimewing at Portland, Maine USA on Thursday, August 06, 2020
This mass market paperback was given to me by BadgerJim on August 2, 2020 when we met so I could give him some books for the Greater Augusta Back to School Program. Thanks, Jim, I'll find a good time and place to re-release this book.

Reserved for the 2020 One Word Title Release Challenge, hosted by booklady331.