The Walking Stick

by winston graham | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Lytteltonwitch of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 4/24/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Lytteltonwitch from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, April 24, 2004
Will have to read,story of a girl crippled by polio and her experience of love

Released 14 yrs ago (7/25/2009 UTC) at The Coffee Club OBCZ, High Street in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Will be taken to meet up and left on shelf if no one wants it.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, December 28, 2009
I had a tidy up of the OBCZ shelf a while back and removed some of the scruffier looking books.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Flay Park in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Released 12 yrs ago (2/7/2012 UTC) at Flay Park in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

In a tree.

One of 20 books to be released today to celebrate my 9th Bookcrossing Birthday.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.