The Farm

by Tom Rob Smith | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmattandmandy75wing of Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on 6/29/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingmattandmandy75wing from Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Monday, June 29, 2020
Daniel believed that his parents were enjoying a peaceful retirement on a remote farm in Sweden, the country of his mother's birth. But with a single phone call, everything changes.

Your mother... she's not well, his father tells him. She's been imagining things - terrible, terrible things.In fact, she has been committed to a mental hospital.

Before Daniel can board a plane to Sweden, his mother calls: Everything that man has told you is a lie. I'm not mad... I need the police... Meet me at Heathrow.

Presented with a horrific crime, a conspiracy that implicates his own father, Daniel must examine the evidence and decide: who is telling the truth, his mother or his father? And he has secrets of his own that for too long he has kept hidden...

Journal Entry 2 by wingmattandmandy75wing at Guys Hill Produce Swap in Guys Hill, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (10/28/2020 UTC) at Guys Hill Produce Swap in Guys Hill, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:

Please journal that you’ve found me, read and re-release. I’d love to follow the book’s journey. Bookcrossing is free & fun and let’s face it, not much is these days! :)