Already Crossed Bookbox

by Various | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Flutterbies9 of Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on 6/29/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Flutterbies9 from Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Monday, June 29, 2020
A varied bookbox of books which have already been on a journey and crossed multiple hands (minimum of 2 different people but preferably more!).

Released 11 mos ago (6/29/2020 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

More than time that this bookbox went on its way after its long delay due to Covid19 restrictions. Happy travels.

This order has been very mixed up from the order you asked to join in as many of you are also in my other bookboxes also on their way around! However, if you wish to be moved up or down the list please just let me know and I will do so. Thanks.

Round 2 (started Feb 2021)
3vie
etripney (Stalled here 3/21)
cross-patch
Nataliec7
disneyfreaksam
sparkish
rahar109
back to me (Flutterbies9)

Round 1
Plum-crazy
Poodlesister
mysteriousmummy
disneyfreaksam
back to me (Flutterbies9)

Journal Entry 3 by wingNataliec7wing at Barry, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, July 04, 2020
Received today. Great choice of books. Will make my choices and get it on the move on Monday.

Released 11 mos ago (7/9/2020 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Travelling to the next participant. 3 taken out and 2 added due to weight.

Journal Entry 5 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Oooooo I'd forgotten I'd entered this :) Nice surprise this morning. Will have a browse and get this moving again in the next few days.

Journal Entry 6 by jules5 at Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Arrived today- many thanks 😊

Journal Entry 7 by wingrussbaumwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Got it and I've taken out The Chalk Man - a book that's actually on my wishlist !
I'll add something to it tomorrow and get it on its way as soon as I have checked that the next recipient's details haven't changed.

Journal Entry 8 by wingrussbaumwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, August 27, 2020

Released 9 mos ago (8/27/2020 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

And released to the next on the list......

Journal Entry 9 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, August 29, 2020
Box is with me. I’ll have a look through over the weekend and get it travelling again next week

Journal Entry 10 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 01, 2020

Released 9 mos ago (9/1/2020 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Box is on its travel again. I chose The Theben Mystery - Amanda Cross

ETA I had to take a small book out to get it under 2kg so I chose The Gunslinger - Stephen King

Journal Entry 11 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 04, 2020
It arrived today and is in my quarantine corner. I will look at the books and make a decision in three days.

Journal Entry 12 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 07, 2020
I've taken The Piano Teacher
The Patience of the Spider
Property
Out of this World
I will get it sent on ASAP.

Journal Entry 13 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, September 13, 2020
The box is safely with me, I will try to get it on its way again asap :-)

Journal Entry 14 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, September 14, 2020

Released 9 mos ago (9/14/2020 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

On its way to the next in line ☺

Journal Entry 15 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 17, 2020
Received today - thank you for sending and for the teas! I have taken The Stranger Diaries by Elly Griffiths.

Will send on early next week.

Journal Entry 16 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Released 8 mos ago (9/22/2020 UTC) at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Sending to the next participant! Hope you find something to take your fancy.

Journal Entry 17 by lelley at Scarborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 24, 2020
Received today, very happy to find the choccies and a lovely postcard that looks very much like my own black cat!
Will make a selection soon

Journal Entry 18 by Lizzy-stardust at Salford, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Thanks so much for this! U got it last week but have been inundated with work and only had a chance to journal it now.

I removed 3 and added 2. Hope the next person enjoys the books!

Journal Entry 19 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 12, 2020
It's arrived! Will pm next on list & move on soon

Journal Entry 20 by wingPlum-crazywing at by mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Released 6 mos ago (11/18/2020 UTC) at by mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

After much faffing about this is ready to move on!

Journal Entry 21 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, November 21, 2020
This has arrived with me. I need to read a book and then make a choice or two. The box will be travelling onwards some time next week when I make my weekly trip to the post office.

I already have mysteriousmummy's address.

Journal Entry 22 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Released 6 mos ago (11/26/2020 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to mysteriousmummy tomorrow

I took out four books and could only fit two in while keeping it under 2kg

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 23 by mysteriousmummy at Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 05, 2020
Received safely, will get it moved on as soon as all my books being packed in boxes for Christmas Decs allows!!

Journal Entry 24 by mysteriousmummy at Already Crossed Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, December 13, 2020

Released 6 mos ago (12/15/2020 UTC) at Already Crossed Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Found some books in the top of a box, so going off on Tuesday when it is collected by the postman.

Journal Entry 25 by Flutterbies9 at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 06, 2021
Completed round 1 and back home safely. A new round will be set up (if there are any takers that is) and on its way again asap.

Journal Entry 26 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 16, 2021
Box is now with me. Will have it travelling again soon

Journal Entry 27 by Flutterbies9 at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Arggh, realised that forgot to add round 2 order in here so hastily added with apologies for lateness!

Journal Entry 28 by etripney at Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, March 05, 2021
Box is with me - one book out, one book in. Waiting on address and will be sent onwards.