Already Crossed Bookbox

by Various | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingFlutterbies9wing of Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on 6/29/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingFlutterbies9wing from Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Monday, June 29, 2020
A varied bookbox of books which have already been on a journey and crossed multiple hands (minimum of 2 different people but preferably more!).

Released 1 yr ago (6/29/2020 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

I will continue to take new participants as this goes around so the order may be altered at times. Also, if you wish to be later (or earlier) in the list, just pm me and I will endeavour to sort it out for you. Happy travels little box.

Round 3 (started Feb 2022)
cross-patch
sparkish
LadyGraye
booktwitcher
bookfrogster
rahar109
Poodlesister
Plum-crazy (moved down by request)
Poppywalker
Nataliec7 ------>(box is here)
back to me (Flutterbies9)

This order has been very mixed up from the order you asked to join in as many of you are also in my other bookboxes also on their way around! However, if you wish to be moved up or down the list please just let me know and I will do so. Thanks.

More than time that this bookbox went on its way after its long delay due to Covid19 restrictions. Happy travels.

Round 2 (started Feb 2021)
3vie
etripney (Stalled here 3/21)

dolph1n (restarting here 7/21)
cross-patch

Plum-crazy
mysteriousmummy
disneyfreaksam
back to me (Flutterbies9)

Journal Entry 3 by wingNataliec7wing at Barry, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, July 4, 2020
Received today. Great choice of books. Will make my choices and get it on the move on Monday.

Released 1 yr ago (7/9/2020 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Travelling to the next participant. 3 taken out and 2 added due to weight.

Journal Entry 5 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Oooooo I'd forgotten I'd entered this :) Nice surprise this morning. Will have a browse and get this moving again in the next few days.

Journal Entry 6 by jules5 at Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Arrived today- many thanks 😊

Journal Entry 7 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, August 29, 2020
Box is with me. I’ll have a look through over the weekend and get it travelling again next week

Journal Entry 8 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (9/1/2020 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Box is on its travel again. I chose The Theben Mystery - Amanda Cross

ETA I had to take a small book out to get it under 2kg so I chose The Gunslinger - Stephen King

Journal Entry 9 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 4, 2020
It arrived today and is in my quarantine corner. I will look at the books and make a decision in three days.

Journal Entry 10 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 7, 2020
I've taken The Piano Teacher
The Patience of the Spider
Property
Out of this World
I will get it sent on ASAP.

Journal Entry 11 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, September 13, 2020
The box is safely with me, I will try to get it on its way again asap :-)

Journal Entry 12 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, September 14, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (9/14/2020 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

On its way to the next in line ☺

Journal Entry 13 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 17, 2020
Received today - thank you for sending and for the teas! I have taken The Stranger Diaries by Elly Griffiths.

Will send on early next week.

Journal Entry 14 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (9/22/2020 UTC) at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Sending to the next participant! Hope you find something to take your fancy.

Journal Entry 15 by lelley at Scarborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 24, 2020
Received today, very happy to find the choccies and a lovely postcard that looks very much like my own black cat!
Will make a selection soon

Journal Entry 16 by Lizzy-stardust at Salford, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Thanks so much for this! U got it last week but have been inundated with work and only had a chance to journal it now.

I removed 3 and added 2. Hope the next person enjoys the books!

Journal Entry 17 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 12, 2020
It's arrived! Will pm next on list & move on soon

Journal Entry 18 by wingPlum-crazywing at by mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (11/18/2020 UTC) at by mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

After much faffing about this is ready to move on!

Journal Entry 19 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, November 21, 2020
This has arrived with me. I need to read a book and then make a choice or two. The box will be travelling onwards some time next week when I make my weekly trip to the post office.

I already have mysteriousmummy's address.

Journal Entry 20 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (11/26/2020 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to mysteriousmummy tomorrow

I took out four books and could only fit two in while keeping it under 2kg

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 21 by mysteriousmummy at Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 5, 2020
Received safely, will get it moved on as soon as all my books being packed in boxes for Christmas Decs allows!!

Journal Entry 22 by mysteriousmummy at Already Crossed Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, December 13, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (12/15/2020 UTC) at Already Crossed Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Found some books in the top of a box, so going off on Tuesday when it is collected by the postman.

Journal Entry 23 by wingFlutterbies9wing at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 6, 2021
Completed round 1 and back home safely. A new round will be set up (if there are any takers that is) and on its way again asap.

Journal Entry 24 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 16, 2021
Box is now with me. Will have it travelling again soon

Journal Entry 25 by wingFlutterbies9wing at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Arggh, realised that forgot to add round 2 order in here so hastily added with apologies for lateness!

Journal Entry 26 by etripney at Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, March 5, 2021
Box is with me - one book out, one book in. Waiting on address and will be sent onwards.

Journal Entry 27 by wingFlutterbies9wing at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Saturday, July 31, 2021
Restarted after being stalled for a number of months. Reused same number for box as previous stalled number.

Journal Entry 28 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 4, 2021
Just arrived. I'll make a decision asap.

Journal Entry 29 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 8, 2021

Released 10 mos ago (8/10/2021 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Sending to the next person.

Journal Entry 30 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 12, 2021
Arrived here today. Thank you.

Released 10 mos ago (8/18/2021 UTC) at -- By Post or by Hand--, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A lovely BookBox! I hope you enjoy the contents.

Journal Entry 32 by jules5 at Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 1, 2021
Picked up from the post office today having been away on a little break. Looking forward to checking out the books!

Journal Entry 33 by jules5 at -- By Post or by Hand--, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, September 16, 2021

Released 9 mos ago (9/16/2021 UTC) at -- By Post or by Hand--, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

On its way! Happy reading

Journal Entry 34 by jules5 at -- By Post or by Hand--, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, September 16, 2021

On its way! Happy reading

Journal Entry 35 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, September 20, 2021
This is now with me. I have made my selection and should be able to get this posted tomorrow. Just need to make sure I'm sending it on it's way with a mix of genres.

Journal Entry 36 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, September 20, 2021

Released 9 mos ago (9/21/2021 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to Plum-Crazy as the next on the list.

Journal Entry 37 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 23, 2021
It's here thank you very much! Off to have a rummage through....

Released 9 mos ago (9/26/2021 UTC) at By mail / post / courier, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Parcelled up & ready to go to yorkshire-lass

EDIT 7/10
Took to Post Office to find it was 48g over 2kg limit so as it was going to cost an extra £6 to post it's journey is delayed while I do some adjusting!

Journal Entry 39 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, October 16, 2021
This is now with me, sorry for the delay in doing a JE, this arrived just as I was about to go away for a few days and I didn't have ant time to sort it before I went. Hopefully I will be able to get this on its way again by the end of next week.

Journal Entry 40 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, October 17, 2021

Released 8 mos ago (10/22/2021 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Will be posting to Poodlesister at the end of the week :-)

Journal Entry 41 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, October 25, 2021
This is now with me.

Journal Entry 42 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Released 8 mos ago (10/26/2021 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

This has been posted to Nataliec7

Journal Entry 43 by wingNataliec7wing at Barry, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, October 29, 2021
Arrived with me.

Released 7 mos ago (11/11/2021 UTC) at -- By Post or by Hand--, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Travelling to next participant.

Journal Entry 45 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 23, 2021
received last Friday and love it

will get it going again next week (awaiting sparkish address)

Journal Entry 46 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Received today thank you for sending. Will make my choices and move on again as soon as possible

Journal Entry 47 by wingSparkishwing at Already Crossed Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, December 16, 2021

Released 6 mos ago (12/16/2021 UTC) at Already Crossed Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Choices made and now travelling onwards to the next participant.

Journal Entry 48 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 21, 2021
Box is now with me.
Hope to post before Christmas.

Journal Entry 49 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Monday, December 27, 2021

Released 6 mos ago (12/24/2021 UTC) at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom

Posted to riffraff71 0n Christmas Eve.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 50 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, December 31, 2021
Arrived this morning. Will get this moving in the new year.

Journal Entry 51 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, January 7, 2022
Ready to start it's return journey to Flutterbies9. Hopefully will get to the post office tomorrow. Thank you for organising!

Journal Entry 52 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, January 7, 2022

Released 5 mos ago (1/9/2022 UTC) at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom

On it's way!

Journal Entry 53 by wingFlutterbies9wing at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Thursday, January 13, 2022
Arrived home 13th January 2022.

This box I am restarting for 2022 and will put up a new thread for a new round.

Journal Entry 54 by wingFlutterbies9wing at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, January 31, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (2/1/2022 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Well, although I had meant to try and send this off before February, I have never managed to get to the Post Office so here it is starting in February after all.

Re-using this bookbox number again for this round though I think I may have to change it for the next round - whenever that may be!.

Journal Entry 55 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 10, 2022
Arrived earlier in the week. I have some books ready so I hope to get it on its way soon.

Released 3 mos ago (2/28/2022 UTC) at -- By Post or by Hand--, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Passing to Sparkish at a mini meet in Leicester during lunch.

Journal Entry 57 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, February 28, 2022
Received today. I will make my choices and aim to move it on by early next week 😊

Journal Entry 58 by wingSparkishwing at A Fellow BookCrosser!, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, March 5, 2022

Released 3 mos ago (3/7/2022 UTC) at A Fellow BookCrosser!, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Moving on to the next participant. I hope you find something you fancy 😃

Journal Entry 59 by wingLadyGrayewing at Clipstone, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 9, 2022
The box arrived safely today. I will make my choices and get it moving again after the weekend.

Journal Entry 60 by wingbooktwitcherwing at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, March 28, 2022
Delayed registration due to weekend away.

Journal Entry 61 by wingbooktwitcherwing at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, April 1, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (3/31/2022 UTC) at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom

Posted one day earlier than on the books put into the box states

Journal Entry 62 by wingbooktwitcherwing at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, April 1, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (3/31/2022 UTC) at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom

Posted one day earlier than on the books put into the box states

Journal Entry 63 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, April 4, 2022
This is now in Edinburgh! I know what I am going to take out, but just need to decide what to put in as replacements.

Journal Entry 64 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (4/6/2022 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to Riffraff71. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 65 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, April 15, 2022
Bookbox has arrived safely in Aberdeenshire. I'll have a look this evening and get it moving again soon ☺️

Journal Entry 66 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, April 18, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (4/20/2022 UTC) at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom

Sending off to 3vie

Journal Entry 67 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, April 25, 2022
Box is with me, will get it in the post again soon

Journal Entry 68 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (4/27/2022 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Box is on its travel again

Journal Entry 69 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, April 28, 2022
Box is now with me.

Journal Entry 70 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/4/2022 UTC) at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom

Posted to Yorkshire-lass.

Journal Entry 71 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, May 6, 2022
The box is with me, I hope to move it on again by the end of next week :-)

Journal Entry 72 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/12/2022 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Now on its way to Poodlesister :-)

Journal Entry 73 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, May 16, 2022
This is with me. I should get it moving again within a week.

Journal Entry 74 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, May 21, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/21/2022 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sent to Plum-Crazy today

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 29th-31st July 2022

Journal Entry 75 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 25, 2022
The box is with me, aiming to move on ASAP.

Released 1 mo ago (5/26/2022 UTC) at By mail / post / courier, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Packed up & ready to go, just need to get to the Post Office.....

Journal Entry 77 by Poppywalker at Exeter, Devon United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 31, 2022
This has just landed with me. Will make my choice and replacement and get back in post on monday

Journal Entry 78 by wingNataliec7wing at Barry, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, June 11, 2022
It’s with me!