Already Crossed Bookbox

by Various | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Flutterbies9 of Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on 6/29/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Flutterbies9 from Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Monday, June 29, 2020
A varied bookbox of books which have already been on a journey and crossed multiple hands (minimum of 2 different people but preferably more!).

Released 1 mo ago (6/29/2020 UTC) at — Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

More than time that this bookbox went on its way after its long delay due to Covid19 restrictions. Happy travels.

This order has been very mixed up from the order you asked to join in as many of you are also in my other bookboxes also on their way around! However, if you wish to be moved up or down the list please just let me know and I will do so. Thanks.

Nataliec7
lelley
Lizzie-stardust
Poodlesister
disneyfreaksam
back to me (Flutterbies9)

Journal Entry 3 by Nataliec7 at Barry, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, July 04, 2020
Received today. Great choice of books. Will make my choices and get it on the move on Monday.

Released 1 mo ago (7/9/2020 UTC) at — Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Travelling to the next participant. 3 taken out and 2 added due to weight.

Journal Entry 5 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Oooooo I'd forgotten I'd entered this :) Nice surprise this morning. Will have a browse and get this moving again in the next few days.

Journal Entry 6 by jules5 at Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Arrived today- many thanks 😊