Cat's Cradle

by Kurt Vonnegut | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 038533348x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingechodewing of Seattle, Washington USA on 8/16/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingechodewing from Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, August 16, 2020
received from volunteering at "Friends of [redacted] Public Library"

Journal Entry 2 by wingechodewing at A BookCrosser, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (10/6/2020 UTC) at A BookCrosser, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Originally further down my TBR list, a dystopian reading challenge followed by a RABCK was the kick-in-the-butt combo that I needed to crack open this book. How could I have forgotten his gift for descriptors? ("mustard gas and roses" still ranks up there as one of my greatest a-ha! moments)
The dropping of the atomic bombs ushered in a new generation of apocalyptic thought experiments, to put it lightly. This is a solid contribution from a singular voice.

🕊For riffraff71's new Bookcrossing Zone/honesty stall (and wishlist fulfillment--surprise!)🕊

Greetings from Seattle & happy reading! I hope you enjoy what I've picked out...

Journal Entry 3 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Thank you for your donation, much appreciated :)
It's going in my TBR pile first though! Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, May 16, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/19/2022 UTC) at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom

Sending this off to the winner of the 'Hello, here's a book' sweepstake after spotting it on her wishlist.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by sarahmangan at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 21, 2022
Thank you so much for your book and lovely letter! It fascinated my 7 year old who spent about 20 mins discussing how amazing it would be to have so many animals! It was such a great surprise to get home to find I’d won the sweepstake after a really tough day at work & your letter really made me smile!