A Match Made for Murder

by Iona Whishaw | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingrureadingwing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 6/28/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingrureadingwing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, June 28, 2020
Book 7 in the Lane Winslow series. Hot and dry Arizona is a change from the chilly, wet weather in King's Cove but Lane and Darling find murder far from home.
...
This book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world. Read it, share it, and pass it on! Thanks!

Journal Entry 2 by wingrureadingwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, June 28, 2020

Released 3 yrs ago (6/28/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Dropped a few books off in a porch release.

Journal Entry 3 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, June 28, 2020
An exciting day!! Another COVID dropoff of this amazing series. Thanks to my fav. Rureading for this treat. It makes the COVID time fly by!

Journal Entry 4 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, August 5, 2020
I do LOVE this series! Rewrding myself after making it through a challenging book by reading this. On their honeymoon! Well, a honeymoon with a difference! Good mystery going on at home as well with Ames stepping up with the new interesting character Terrell being developed.

Journal Entry 5 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, August 22, 2020

Released 3 yrs ago (8/22/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Handed off to my daughter, who is currently on #5 of this series.

Journal Entry 6 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, December 24, 2020
As I clean for Christmas I'm trying to make sure I have journaled all the bookcrossing books in my living room. I have so many stacks!

Journal Entry 7 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, February 26, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/26/2024 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

This book is going back to the owner, as I am switching over to digital.

Journal Entry 8 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, March 4, 2024
Grabbed this out of the bag of books rureading was taking home today at our High Tea. Oops, I HAVE read it.