Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal

by Christopher Moore | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winglabmomnmwing of Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on 6/27/2020
Journal Entry 1 by winglabmomnmwing from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Saturday, June 27, 2020
A friend of mine absolutely loved this book, so I bought a copy & could not get into it that first try. Second attempt was not much better, but I put it back for a third since she'd said it was so good. I pulled it out again a few weeks ago & just can't muster any interest, which is weird, because we usually have very similar takes on humour. I give up! Offered as an RABCK.

Edited to add that I'd forgotten about Moore's "The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove", which my friend also liked. I was OK with that one. I must be missing something she sees in Moore's work.

Journal Entry 2 by winglabmomnmwing at a fellow bookcrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, July 04, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (7/3/2020 UTC) at a fellow bookcrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

In the mail!

Journal Entry 3 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Wednesday, July 08, 2020
Received from labmomnm. Thank you so much!