All Fall Down

by M. J. Arlidge | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingFlorence71wing of Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on 6/26/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingFlorence71wing from Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Friday, June 26, 2020
My birthday present with a little avance. I already rode three chapters and it's seems very good ! Now right in my suitcase for my summer vacation !
- Icila (LU)
- Sandritaholland ---- en route pour ici !!
- Poodlesister
- Menelwe
- Cyr11(?)

Journal Entry 2 by wingFlorence71wing at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Wednesday, October 07, 2020
High level, but not as good as my favorite in the serie (1-2 and 7). Hope the 10th the author is working on will be the same as I was disappointed for the 8.
Helen is perfect as always on this one, running after the killer with her team and a new one !

Journal Entry 3 by wingFlorence71wing at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France on Wednesday, October 07, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/8/2020 UTC) at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France

Happy reading Icila !

Journal Entry 4 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Monday, October 12, 2020
The mailman just delivered the package in my hands.
Thank you very much Florence !
Looking forwards to reading it.

Journal Entry 5 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Saturday, October 17, 2020
A good twisted story. I guessed who the vilain was but I didn’t grasp how Helen knew though. Looking forward to the next in the series.

Journal Entry 6 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/20/2020 UTC) at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France

Dans ma boîte aux lettres où le facteur le prendra demain pour l'envoyer vers SandritaHolland.

Journal Entry 7 by SandritaHolland at Caujac, Midi-Pyrénées France on Sunday, October 25, 2020
I received it last Friday. Thank you so much Icila (and Florence of course!).

My favorites of the serie until now are the 1st the 5th and the 7th.
I finish another book (Sebastian Fitzek!) and then I'll start book 8 of the serie. Nice to know that I can continue right a way with number 9.