All Fall Down

by M. J. Arlidge | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Florence71 of Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on 6/26/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Florence71 from Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Friday, June 26, 2020
My birthday present with a little avance. I already rode three chapters and it's seems very good ! Now right in my suitcase for my summer vacation !
- Icila (LU)
- Sandritaholland (LU)
- Poodlesister (LU)
- Menelwe (LU)
- Cyr11 --- ici

Journal Entry 2 by Florence71 at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Wednesday, October 7, 2020
High level, but not as good as my favorite in the serie (1-2 and 6). Hope the 10th the author is working on will be the same as I was disappointed for the 8.
Helen is perfect as always on this one, running after the killer with her team and a new one !

Journal Entry 3 by Florence71 at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France on Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Released 11 mos ago (10/8/2020 UTC) at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France

Happy reading Icila !

Journal Entry 4 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Monday, October 12, 2020
The mailman just delivered the package in my hands.
Thank you very much Florence !
Looking forwards to reading it.

Journal Entry 5 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Saturday, October 17, 2020
A good twisted story. I guessed who the vilain was but I didn’t grasp how Helen knew though. Looking forward to the next in the series.

Journal Entry 6 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Released 11 mos ago (10/20/2020 UTC) at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France

Dans ma boîte aux lettres où le facteur le prendra demain pour l'envoyer vers SandritaHolland.

Journal Entry 7 by SandritaHolland at Caujac, Midi-Pyrénées France on Sunday, October 25, 2020
I received it last Friday. Thank you so much Icila (and Florence of course!).

My favorites of the serie until now are the 1st the 5th and the 7th.
I finish another book (Sebastian Fitzek!) and then I'll start book 8 of the serie. Nice to know that I can continue right a way with number 9.

Journal Entry 8 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 8, 2020
Thanks for sending on the book, for the Christmas card with the chatty note, the two bookmarks, and the Ex Libris bookplate.

Journal Entry 9 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, January 1, 2021
I read this in one day because I wanted to know what happened. I was gripped.

Journal Entry 10 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Bookray, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, January 3, 2021

Released 8 mos ago (1/5/2021 UTC) at Bookray, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

This book will be travelling to Menelwe when I next visit the Post Office

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 11 by wingMenelwewing at Nyon, Vaud Switzerland on Thursday, January 14, 2021
The book safely arrived in my mailbox today, thank you very much Poodlesister! The two bookmarks are very cute, I especially love the one with the cats.

Journal Entry 12 by wingMenelwewing at Nyon, Vaud Switzerland on Thursday, April 1, 2021
A very good one, with a lot of twists! Hard to stop once you begin to read it. I can’t wait for the next one!

Journal Entry 13 by wingMenelwewing at Nyon, Vaud Switzerland on Saturday, April 3, 2021

Released 5 mos ago (4/6/2021 UTC) at Nyon, Vaud Switzerland

Part chez Cyr11! Bonne lecture!

Journal Entry 14 by Cyr11 at Estoher, Languedoc-Roussillon France on Monday, April 12, 2021
Reçu à l'instant, il rejoint ma haute PAL.
Merci Menelwe 😊😊