A cup of tea: treasures for teatime

by Geraldene Holt | Cooking, Food & Wine |
Registered by wingover-the-moonwing of Lausanne, Vaud Switzerland on 6/25/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingover-the-moonwing from Lausanne, Vaud Switzerland on Thursday, June 25, 2020
A collection of quotations about tea, illustrated with lovely china teacup illustrations from Minton.

Journal Entry 2 by wingover-the-moonwing at Restaurant Vapiano in Lausanne, Vaud Switzerland on Thursday, June 25, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (7/7/2020 UTC) at Restaurant Vapiano in Lausanne, Vaud Switzerland

Alas, I will never be able to drink a cup of tea with c-maupin (unless we meet up in heaven); I can just imagine that it would be a very charming and interesting experience.
Marie-Caroline, c-maupin, kept the light burning in the French forum for many years. It was (and always will be) a pleasure to read her journal entries, which were often written in tandem with her husband Gérard. I had the pleasure of meeting her in Bordeaux and remember a gentle, charming, cultivated lady, well-read, which goes without saying, and with an incredible memory. She will be missed.
Releasing this at our July meetup.

Journal Entry 3 by wingYdam21wing at Lausanne, Vaud Switzerland on Wednesday, July 08, 2020
"There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea"
The Portray of a Lady, Henry James