My School Nurse - Olivia Big

Registered by RNAi of New York City, New York USA on 6/25/2020
Journal Entry 1 by RNAi from New York City, New York USA on Thursday, June 25, 2020
"Olivia is sent to the school nurse because she is unwell. Read inside to see if she will make it to the annual Scare Festival." (summary taken from back of book)

This was purchased for a wee one who likes playing doctor.

Hello, and welcome to Book Crossing, a website that seeks to foster the love of reading by turning the whole world into a library! You have found one of our traveling books. If you decide to register, you may follow me on my travels (it's free and spam free; mention RNAi as your referring member, please). Please read and enjoy me, and then when you're ready, release me "into the wild" for a new reader to enjoy (just don't forget to make a release note after for finders to come across the book).

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by RNAi at By Post, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Friday, June 26, 2020

Released 10 mos ago (6/25/2020 UTC) at By Post, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Mailed to my future doctor little friend.