Go Fly a Kite, Charlie Brown - A New Peanuts Book

Registered by RNAi of New York City, New York USA on 6/24/2020
Journal Entry 1 by RNAi from New York City, New York USA on Wednesday, June 24, 2020
"A facsimile edition of the 9th Peanuts Collection first published in 1960 and containing the best daily strips from 1959 - 1960." (summary taken from back of book)

This book was purchased at an Ollie's Discount Store in Clarksburg, WV for J, K, and L.

Hello, and welcome to Book Crossing, a website that seeks to share the love of reading by making the whole world a library! You've found a traveling book. Please read me and have your adult make a journal entry about where you found me and what you thought of me. Then, when you're ready, place me "out in the wild" for a new reader to find and enjoy! Don't forget to make a "release note" so people can hunt for the book. If your adult registers on the website (free and spam-free), you can track my travels as well (please mention RNAi as your referring member). But it's okay to be anonymous, too!

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by RNAi at a gift, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Friday, June 26, 2020

Released 10 mos ago (6/25/2020 UTC) at a gift, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Mailed to J, K, and L today.