the unlikely pilgrimage of Harold fry

by Rachel Joyce | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 6/19/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, June 19, 2021
Bought in the Sue Ryder charity shop, Walthamstow High Street

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, June 19, 2021

Released 1 yr ago (6/22/2021 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to dolph1n

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 3 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 26, 2021
This looks right up my street. I would love to go out and just keep walking. Sadly my ankle wouldn't like it and would flatly refuse.

Journal Entry 4 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 3, 2021
What a wonderful story this is. Moving, funny, heartbreaking, inspiring and more. It is well written and descriptive. I loved Harold and almost everyone that he met. Great characters.
I kept thinking that the only thing that could improve the book would be a map of his journey. I came to the end, turned the page and there was a map. Perfect.

Journal Entry 5 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 19, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/21/2022 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

A bonus RABCK book.
Hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 6 by yulia332 at Kettering, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 21, 2022
recieved this from fellow bookcrosser, thank you so much!