A Winter Book

by Tove Jansson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 12/2/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 02, 2020
Bought online from Better World Books

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, December 11, 2020
I love the way Tove Jansson writes. Her descriptions of island life are so visceral.

Released 6 mos ago (12/11/2020 UTC) at Europe Secret Santa, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A present from Father Christmas, a wishlist book.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 4 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, December 28, 2020
I was so pleased to see this wishlist book in my wonderful Secret Santa parcel. Thank you so much! I loved The Summer Book and really looking forward to reading these stories.

Journal Entry 5 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 29, 2020
This was a wonderful collection of stories, and felt very appropriate to be reading it over the last couple of days when it has been FREEZING! I have spotted this on a wishlist, so plan to release it again soon.

Journal Entry 6 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Released 5 mos ago (12/30/2020 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes as a HGG 2020 surprise. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 7 by kirstykat at Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 09, 2021
A 2020 HGG from Bookfrogster!
Can't wait to read , especially as it is the right time of year :)