The Mill on the Floss

by George Eliot | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 9/18/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, September 18, 2020
Found in the Coppermill Lane Little Free Library, by the Organiclea pick up point

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK (Royal Mail), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (9/23/2020 UTC) at RABCK (Royal Mail), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book going to CFreckle with a lockdown cat bookmark (made by MsPitstop1)

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 3 by Cfreckle at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 28, 2020
thank you poodlesister for the wishlist book and the lovely bookmark. I've only ever read this story in comic form in "Twinkle" magazine in the 70s when I was about 5 or 6 years old so it will be interesting to read the real 'grown up' book.