Hardcore twenty-four

Keep your distance!
by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 1/12/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 12, 2021
Bought online from Better World Books

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, January 21, 2021
Entertaining nonsense.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Wishlist tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, January 23, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/25/2021 UTC) at Wishlist tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to Rahar109

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 4 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Arrived in the post today, Thank you.
And thank you for the candle and BC goodies.