113 Minutes

Keep your distance!
by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 9/24/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, September 24, 2020
Bought in Oxfam, Walthamstow High Street.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, September 26, 2020
As with many of these short reads, the development of characters is what suffers. But an entertaining read nonetheless.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, September 26, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (9/26/2020 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Giving to Yogiberri as an extra book for her Samhain partner.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 4 by Yogiberri at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on Saturday, September 26, 2020
Given to me by the lovely poodlesister for my next secret book exchange.

Journal Entry 5 by Yogiberri at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on Sunday, September 27, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (9/27/2020 UTC) at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom

In the box, ready to go to my boox exchange partner:-D

Journal Entry 6 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 29, 2020
Thank you for this book, I'm a big fan of James Patterson.