Conclave

Keep your distance!
by Robert Harris | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 8/3/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, August 03, 2020
Taken out of the Cleveland Park Avenue Little Free Library to make room for a hardback I’d taken out of the Springfield Road Little Free Library to make room for two books I wanted to release.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/8/2020 UTC) at RABCK (Royal Mail), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Posting with some other bits and bobs to Dolph1n

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, August 10, 2020
This looks right up my street (I wonder where that saying comes from). Thank you the parcel made my day.

Journal Entry 4 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, August 28, 2020
This started off a bit boring but I soon got hooked. I thought it was original, educational and exciting.