One Thousand Gifts

Little Free Library USA
by Ann Voskamp | Religion & Spirituality | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0310321913 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingEEastgate_OBCZwing of Boise, Idaho USA on 8/13/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingEEastgate_OBCZwing from Boise, Idaho USA on Thursday, August 13, 2020
About the Book:
Just like you, Ann Voskamp hungers to live her one life well. Forget the bucket lists that have us escaping our everyday lives for exotic experiences. How, Ann wondered, do we find joy in the midst of deadlines, debt, drama, and daily duties? What does the Christ-life really look like when your days are gritty, long and sometimes even dark? How is God even here?

In One Thousand Gifts, Ann invites you to embrace everyday blessings and embark on the transformative spiritual discipline of chronicling God's gifts. It s only in this expressing of gratitude for the life we already have, we discover the life we've always wanted, a life we can take, give thanks for, and break for others. We come to feel and know the impossible right down in our bones: we are wildly loved by God.

Journal Entry 2 by wingEEastgate_OBCZwing at Little Free Library - E Eastgate Drive in Boise, Idaho USA on Thursday, August 13, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/13/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library - E Eastgate Drive in Boise, Idaho USA

Congratulations on catching this wild release!

BookCrossing is the act of sending your books out into the world, and tracking their journeys. BookCrossing.com is the website that makes this possible: book lovers share their own books (or books that they have bought second hand, or have gotten from friends) with people they have never met, by leaving them where others can find them.

Each book gets a permanent and unique number of its own, called a BCID (BookCrossing IDentification). If someone finds the book and decides to make a journal entry through this website, everyone who has ever journaled that book gets a message by E-mail and finds out where the book has traveled.

How is it done?
The "4 Rs" of BookCrossing: Read... Ready... Release... Repeat!

* Read a book. (Well, okay, you don't actually have to read it; just grab a book, any book.)
* Get it Ready to go: If unregistered, register it. If registered, journal it.
* Release it.
* Repeat with enthusiasm!

Remember the R's and recycle your books through reading and releasing. Sustainable literature -- what a concept!

If you have found a BookCrossing book, welcome! If you are a new member I hope you will use me as your referring member EEastgate_OBCZ

Welcome to BookCrossing.