The Hideaway

by Lauren Denton | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingILuvToRead2wing of Chicago, Illinois USA on 4/21/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingILuvToRead2wing from Chicago, Illinois USA on Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Someone sent this to me so I gave it a try. It was ok, but not really my cup of tea. But it has good reviews so I am passing it along as I know there is someone out there who will love it. I hope you enjoy!

To be released for International Bookcrossing Day

Journal Entry 2 by wingILuvToRead2wing at Little Free Library, Richmond Ave in Darien, Illinois USA on Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (4/21/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library, Richmond Ave in Darien, Illinois USA

The library is closed, so I stopped by this Little Free Library on Richmond Ave which is not too far away.

I just realized my time is set wrong. It was released at about 3:30pm Central Time.

This book is being released in honor of International BookCrossing Day. Come join the fun!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Darien, Illinois USA on Wednesday, April 21, 2021
This was put in my Little Free Library (charter #109648). Once I finish reading I will put it back in my LFL to share with neighborhood.